Huma-Air Tuning Regulator For The Artemis M22/PP700
This regulator is designed for the Artemis M22, and is as shown in the picture. It also is compatible with the Artemis PP700SA. Huma makes another regulator designed specifically for the PP700SA with no plenum.
Unfortunately the original “constant pressure valve” the Artemis (Spa / SMK) M22 and PP700 series rifle/ pistol is not always very consistent. So we made a tuning regulator that replaces the original chinese one and you will have a great concistant shotstring in a minute!
This Huma-Air regulator is placed inside the pressure tube and stands on the valve house body. The orginal regulator is bridged so it had no more infuence on the shooting behavior.
It is vented to the atmosphere without any modification to your pressure tube. So no drilling in the tube and also no creeping up in power during time.
The benefits of the Huma-Air,Artemis M22/ PP700 tuning regulator are:
- Higher accuracy of your pistol due to the elimination of the pellet speed fluctuations
- A constant pellet speed over the full working pressure range.
- Designed for a wide pressure range 85-150 bar
- Easy to adjust without the need of a regulator tester because of the clear pressure scale on the regulator
When you order your Huma-Air, Artemis PP700 tuning regulator will receive:
- Your regulator preset to your own wishes;
- A pressure scale in Bar’s on the regulator, for fine-tuning or re-adjustment;
- We will include a “Huma-Air regulated” breech sticker;
- A PDF download link for fitting your regulator
Huma-Air Quality Control
Huma Air regulators are CNC produced out of high grade aircraft aluminum and bronze. To guarantee a perfect product, every regulator is individually assembled, tested in a computerized simulation program and adjusted to the requested pressure.
We only use high-end materials and our belleville springs are designed for critical applications to achieve the highest repeat accuracy. This gives our regulators a repeat cycle less than 1% difference.
Huma Air provides a 2-year warranty on their regulators. Excluded from warranty are shipping costs and parts that are subject to normal wear and tear such as o-rings and valve discs.
Pressure settings of the Huma-Air, Artemis PP700 tuning regulator
The tuning regulator comes preset on the most common pressure setting, or we will adjust it according to your personal wishes.
It is also equipped with a clear pressure scale label, so you can very easy re-adjust or fine tune the pressure setting suitable to your wishes.