Refunds & Returns Policy
All orders can be cancelled until they are shipped. If your order has been paid and you need to change or cancel it, please contact as soon as possible. Once it’s shipped it can’t be cancelled. Now that PayPal has changed their policy on refunds and no longer refund to the seller the fees they charge on the order, we are forced to charge a 3 percent cancellation fee because we cannot recover that money any longer from PayPal. If you are in Canada and paid by etransfer then the full refund can be given before its shipped.
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. Therefore, you can request a refund or reshipment for ordered products if:
- you do not receive them within the guaranteed time (45 days not including 2-5 day processing)
- you receive the wrong item.
- you do not want the product you have received (but you must return the item at your expense and the item must be unused and/or in new condition. A 15% restocking fee applies).
- We will supply parts for products that are not functioning properly when received, or provide a label and fix or replace an item if it is not easily repaired by the customer. If the item has warranty from the manufacturer then we will assist in getting warranty coverage for the item.
We do not issue the refund if:
- your order does not arrive due to factors within your control (e.g. providing the wrong shipping address)
- your order does not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside our control (e.g. not cleared by customs, delayed by a natural disaster).
*You can submit refund requests within 15 days after the guaranteed period for delivery (45 days) has expired. You can do it by sending a message on Contact Us page.
If you desire to insure your shipment beyond the $100Cad/$75Usd included from the shipping company, please purchase it here:
If your package is damaged or lost let us know and we can help you open a claim or open it for you to cover the cost of sending a replacement order. We cannot compensate beyond what you are insured for, though we can send replacement orders at cost to help the insurance cover all or most of the expense of re-ordering.