|Style||11mm Dovetail Scope Rings|
|Mounting type||Dovetail Mount|
About this article
- The height adjustable design allows the hunter to find the most suitable and comfortable scope height. Central height from 36 mm to 42 mm. Suitable for 2.5cm and 30mm optical tubes with up to 80mm outer objective diameter. The torque value of the fixed height screw is at least 2 Nm
- Fits 11mm dovetail rails, net weight: 153g
- Precision CNC machined from aircraft grade 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in a colored anodization for a unique look
- The adjustable series bushings combine reliability and strength with high-quality precision machining to ensure the ultimate in precision and consistency.
- Warranty: We provide a lifetime warranty for this product
I bought these from Wes about two weeks ago with the intention of putting them on my FX Dreamline. However I mounted them on my Remington 597 rimfire to participate in Precision rimfire. I was a little worried about the way you could angle them as they are grooved but I managed to keep front mount at minimum elevation and was able to adjust the rear mount one elevation groove which has allowed me to use the reticule and turret out to 200yds. As our range maxes out I have not been able to shoot further. Just as a precaution I used only 15lb of torque on the rings. Have put about 300 rounds thru and have had no point of impact shift and the turrets are smooth and return to zero, so I feel they are working well. On the strength of this I would recommend them. I have also bought a set of these with Picatinny mounts for my Dreamline.