You Must be 18 Years of Age and have a valid firearms license if you are purchasing from Canada. US residents do not need a license. Please email your firearms license picture and a pic of yourself or driver’s license to email@example.com after purchaseing the rifle. Thanks!
This rifle is the Canadian version and has a front sight instead of the moderator shown in the stock pictures. See photos of gun in stock taken with my camera.
Beeman Chief II Plus 3000psi PCP Air Rifle .177 / .22 caliber with 3 Stage PCP Hand Pump
Save big with all you need to get started in PCP! Rifle comes with a pcp 4500 psi Hand Pump to easily fill your rifle on the go. Foldable feet for easy carry. (You must choose the caliber in the options. Gun comes with only one barrel)
The Beeman Chief models of rifles have a stellar reputation for accuracy that rivals high end guns like FX, and Air Arms. If you need an accurate gun and can’t afford something in the $1000 range this is a great rifle to consider, now with 2 magazines and single shot tray included and a 3000psi fill to give more shots per fill.
These are great hunting rifles!
The Beeman Chief II Plus PCP Air Rifle adds a new and improved variation of one of their most successful and admired models to the lineup. This bolt-action repeater now comes with a black synthetic stock or the classic wood stock and is capable of velocities up to 1000 FPS in .177 and 830 FPS in .22, making it an affordable option for plinking, pest control, or small-game hunting. (with a few modifications you can up the power on the .22. These are great tinkerers guns as well).
Powered by a 3000 PSI (206 BAR) air cylinder, the airgun can get up to 100 shots per fill in .177. (for long distance shooting you’ll want to find the sweet spot for consistent velocity. (I found out of the box it shot best from just under 3000psi down to 2000psi. ) The synthetic stock features texturing on the grip and forearm for a firm hold even in the presence of moisture, a rubber buttpad for control and comfort, and holes in the front and rear for sling swivels.
Shooters will enjoy the accuracy and dependability of the adjustable trigger that provides the desired clean and predictable break. For additional accuracy, this air rifle features a fixed fiber optic front sight and an adjustable two-dot rear fiber-optic sight. For those that want to scope this rifle, there is an 11mm dovetail rail for mounting the optic of your choice.
Beeman Chief II Synthetic PCP Air Rifle
- Precharged pneumatic
- Synthetic stock or wood stock
- Moderator not included on Canada version -Front sight is included
- Fill pressure: 3000 PSI (206 BAR)
- Male Quick Disconnect Fill Fitting
- 12-shot magazine in .177, 10-shot magazine in .22
- Up to 100 shots per fill (.177) (consistent velocity range in .22 was around 32 shots from 2900 to 2000psi)
- Max. velocity: 1020 FPS (10.5gr .177), 850 FPS (16gr .22)
- 2-stage adjustable trigger
- Fixed fiber optic front sight
- Adjustable two-dot rear sight
- Textured grip and forearm
- 11mm Dovetail for mounting optics
- Holes for sling swivels in forearm and buttstock
- Rubber buttpad
- Overall length: 39″
- Weight: 6.8 lbs.
- Includes two magazines
- 3 Stage 4500 psi PCP Pump: 3-stage design
- 304 Stainless Steel: This air gun pump uses a one-piece stainless-steel barrel, which is rust-proof. A thickened outer layer makes the product reliable, stable, and long-lasting. The comfortable handle is easy to grasp and and ensures a non-slip grip.
- Easy-to-Read Manometer: An accurate oil filled pressure gauge. The measuring range is from 0-6000Psi and working pressure is 0-4500Psi.
- Wide & Foldable Pedal: The sturdy wide pedals provide exceptional stability to your pump. And thanks to its foldable pedals, the PCP hand pump boasts superior portability
- Complete Accessories:All parts and tools with a spare o-ring kit are provided, allowing you to set the pump up in mere minutes. This high pressure pump is suitable for most PCP pistols, rifles and air guns, and anything else you want to fill. It has a 8mm quick connect on the end of the fill hose, compatible wirh almost all pcp airguns and a bsp thread adapter for this probes that use British thread.