These kits include the Buck Rail tactical grips and frame for the Bandit, Chaser, PP800R as well as the pic rail back cap and either the side folder with adjustable length buffer tube and buttstock or you can choose the poor mans side folder that comes with a fixed length stock. You can also choose a tri-rail for the front tube to mount a laser and bipod or flashlight
- 3d printed from ABS plastic in the US by a veteran-owned business.
- Clamps to a rear facing pic rail (included)
- Spring locking. Locks open and closed. Can be configured to fold left or right on the Sortie.
- Steel bolt reinforced buffer tube and steel black oxide coated hinge pin.
- Choose buffer tube with/without adjustable buttstock
- Optional tri-rail for the pressure tube in short (chaser length) or long (bandit length)